The fastest and easiest way to register for our confidential no-cost services is via our online registration form:
- I am already in business, and would like assistance with government contracting / procurement.Register to talk with one of our APEX Accelerator (PTAC) Procurement Specialists
- I am starting a business, and would like assistance with government contracting / procurement.
We have SBDC Business Advisors that can help you! Register to talk with one of our SBDC Business Advisors.
Paper Registration: Fax, Mail, Scan & Email
Download the Alabama SBDC Network client registration form:
Fax to 205-348-6974
Mail to: Box 870396, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0396
Scan & Email: email@example.com
All clients are required to complete a one-time registration form. One-on-one advising sessions are offered at no charge to Alabama’s small business community, and all information provided to our small business advisors or procurement specialists is confidential. This form is needed before you engage one of our specialists. We will route your request to the procurement specialist that serves your area.
- Effective – We have years of experience helping small businesses succeed
- Confidential – All our clients, their businesses, and related information are kept strictly confidential – we will not sell or provide your information to anyone without your permission.
- No Fee – Our business advising services are provided at no charge to Alabama businesses and entrepreneurs (Some training events and matchmaker events may have nominal fees.)