OASIS: One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. Details of OASIS Contract include:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission space;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
The core disciplines/scopes of the contracts include:
- Program management services;
- Management consulting services;
- Logistics services;
- Engineering services;
- Scientific services; and
- Financial services.
OASIS Contract Features
- Commercial and non-commercial services;
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements;
- Classified and unclassified services; and
- Ancillary Support necessary to deliver a total solution, such as:
Labor, Materials, ODC’s, or
- Hybrid of any of the above;
- Designated Best-in-Class (BIC) solution helping agencies meet their spend under management goals; and
- Download this OASIS BIC profile [PDF – 196 KB].
For more information, please review the GSA website, or contact your local Alabama PTAC Procurement Specialist.